Pages

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Nail Care Shopping List and New Nail Art

I have two posts for you today(: The first one is my first attempt at water marble using pink and mint(:

Now i'll share my nail care wishlist(: My goal is to have my nails like atleast 1 cm past my finger tips by September (in like 7 and a half months)

Nail Care:

OPI Nail Envy Original
Nail Buffer (preferably 6 sided)
Hand Cream
Burt's Bees Lemon Cuticle Cream

Nail Polish:

Black (ex: black onyx)
White (ex: blanc)
Pink Gold Glitter topcoat (ex: i lily love you)
Mint Blue (ex: mermaid tears)
Neon Pink (ex: elephantastic pink)
Rainbow Glitter (ex: rainbow connection)
Bright Yellow (ex: banana bandana)
Red (ex: red hot gift)
Medium Green (ex: dont mess with opi)
Cobalt blue (ex: dating a royal)

Disclaimer: Sorry for the fuzzy pictures lately(:

4 comments:

  1. Oooh I love both the greens and the blue! You should have seen my first attempt at water marbling - it looked like my fingers were being eaten away.
    www.mybeautyjunction.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ReNu, my water marble wasn't so hot either(: I really think i can work more wintery greens and blues in this upcoming spring but i'm doubting myself a little. We'll see. Thanks for the sweet comment!

      Delete
  2. Hi there! I like your blog very much. I'd like to invite you to my blog connected with fight against eating disorders, cause i think we shouldn't be silent about that. Of course you can find here also mode, make-up, opinions, advices, photos, daily stories, healthy recipes etc. You can trust me you will find something you will like.If you'll like it really much, you can become my new follower. Hope to visit me soon. Have a very nice time. xoxxx Andie
    www.couragetoenter.blogspot.cz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog(: I'd love to check out your blog and follow you. Thanks for the sweet comment. (:

      Delete