I haven't posted a nail update in a long time so here they are! My nails, naked(;
AND THE DAYVIEW of my left hand. My nails are terrible short and ugly compared to the right but I'm working on them(:
And here is my face of the day for yesterday(:
How I achieved this look:
1. Apply moisturizer, I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion
2. Use your favorite concealer or cream foundation to cover any imperfections
3. Apply prefered face powder all over with a large fluffy face brush
4. Use a slanted bluush brush to apply desired blush, I used NYC Sutton Place Peach
5. Apply a lip balm
6. Apply a matte eyeshadow close to your skin tone all over the lid.
7. Use a blending brush and blend a little brown into the outer corner
8. Line eyes with gel liner on top lashline. Wing out liner slightly for a natural wing, no more then about 2 centimeters.
9. Apply 2 coats of 2 different mascaras on top and bottom lashes(:
10. Apply babylips in pink punch AND take selfies<3
Disclaimer: Try to ignore my hair, I do my makeup first(: