Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

5 Minute Mani

I know a lot of you don't really have a lot of time to take care of your nails. I do my manicure in 5 minutes or under everyday so I decided to share my procedure(: It only consists of 3 simple things, $10 or under.

So what you'll need:

- Vaseline (or cuticle cream)
- Buffer
- Strengthener/Growth Polish

Step 1: Remove previous polish. This takes me about 30 seconds.
Step 2: Wash hands quickly to remove traces of acetone. A minute at the most.
Step 3: Buff nails. 30 seconds
Step 4: Massage cuticle cream or Vaseline (prefered) into nails. 1 minute.
Step 5: Let cream sit on nails and cuticles for atleast 30 seconds.
Step 6: Remove access oils. 30 seconds.
Step 7: Apply a strengthener or special growth polish. 30 seconds.

Total: 4 minutes and 30 seconds.
Disclaimer: Time may vary(;

No comments:

Post a Comment