Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Beauty Agenda 4/6/13

Hi everyone. I went to my grandma's house yesterday to spend the day with her and I really liked my outfit so I thought i'd do a beauty agenda!

My outfit was pretty simple and casual, I think, since all I did was go to my cousins soccer game and go to a rummage sale. My top is from Rue21 and its a purple shirt w/ sleeves that are just above my elbows, not sure what its called. In the chest area its lace. My jeans are 21 Denim. And my cardi is from Forever21. (:

My makeup was pretty much the same as everyday. Covergirl 3 in 1, Maybelline the Rocket, Loreal Gel Liner, and Revlon Colorburst lip gloss in sun baked. (:

My hair did have beads but later that day I got it done and it looks like the pic below(:

No accessories yesterday(:

For shoes I was wearing my brown boots I got for christmas. Not sure where they are from(:

My nails were bare (:

For perfume I was wearing Prada Candy (:

Oh, and Skylar (my younger cousin)'s team won, for the second time in a row(:

No comments:

Post a Comment