Pages

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Mary Kay Moisture Mask

So I just tried the Mary Kay Moisture Mask Formula 1 and i wanted to post a little review/rave/first impression. (:

The mask comes in a 4 oz. white bottle with a pink lid. The product itself has a slight pink tint but when i put it on my face, it wasn't very obvious.

Basically, all i did was wash my face, pat dry, and apply. The instructions on the bottle say it can be used as mask or scrub but i just used it as a mask. I did as the instructions said, apply generous amount onto clean skin, leave for 10 minutes, and remove with warm, wet facial cloth.

My skin felt amazing afterwards! I cant stop touching my face. I have dry to normal skin and this made it feel smooth. I should have took a before and after picture but i didn't so i cant really talk about what it did for the appearance of my skin. I think it looks the same, but feels much better!

It claims  "Moisture Rich Mask, a rich formula, gently exfoliates dead surface cells as it hydrates and moisturizes the skin." I definetely think those claims were reasonable. It did just what it claims. My skin does feel more hydrated and when i applied it, i did feel it exfoliating. (:

All in all, i'm so glad i tried this product. It is definetely worth the money (i got it for free so i'm not sure how much it cost). I reccomend this to anyone with dry to normal skin, especially in winter. This is now my favorite skincare product for winter(:

No comments:

Post a Comment