Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Products I Need To Re-Purchase

Today i realized there are a lot of products that i love so much that they are almost gone and i dont want to throw them away. I just need to let go of the old and welcome the new.

So these are some of the things i know for sure i will buy again! (:

1.) Wet N Wild Megalast Salon Nail Color in Candy-licious (my favorite pink in the whole wide world)

2.) Nivea A Kiss of Smoothness (my favorite product of 2013)

3.) Maybelline The Rocket (love this mascara, it does wonders for my lashes)

4.) Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion (this is just a sample, i need a full size bottle)

5.) Bath and Body Works Cucumber Melon Lotion (i dont think they sell think scent anymore so i'll have to look on amazon or try to find a different brand with a similar scent)

6.) Cutex Nail Polish Remover, the green one (just bought it yesterday, LOVE it. It takes off my nail polish, even glitter, in record time and doesn't leave a nasty film. I know i dont need to repurchase anytime soon but i will definetely in the future.)

Thanks for reading. Dont forget to follow my blog if you'd like and leave any thoughts down below(:

No comments:

Post a Comment