Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Makeup Transitions

So during the day I had to dress professional and I wore my dress from wet seal and later that night I had my last choir concert and wore the same dress. I just wanted to show you how I changed my eye makeup from day to night(:

So during the day I interviewed 6th and 7th graders for AVID and needed to dress professional. I wanted to keep my makeup simple so I wore light gold eye shadow and black gel liner and mascara.

At night I had my last choir concert which was 80's themed so I did my makeup 80's, or atleast tried. I used this cream eyeshadow type thing which was purple with lots of sparkles as a base. On top, I used a frosty pink all over the lid. Later, I decided to make it more purple to compliment my brown eyes. I lined all the way around my eyes with purple eyeshadow. And then added black gel liner and lots of mascara.

No comments:

Post a Comment