Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2012

Beauty Agenda

Welcome to my blog: Beauty Agenda

On this blog i will post and plan out makeup, nail, hair, and fashion looks.

I want my first post to be a tag so you can get to know me. (=

1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
      Curly
2. How often do you wash your hair?
      About 2 or 3 days a week
3. Do you wear the same style daily or change it?
     Typically i wear it different. I get my hair done different almost every week
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
      I love to do it myself
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
     About once a week on my fingers and once every two weeks on my toes
6. How long does your makeup take?
     It depends on the day. 25 minutes at the most
7o you do first, eyes or face?
    I always do my face first
8. Do you ur OOTD ( outfit of the day ) the night before?
     I try to, so i dont have to get up earlier than needed. Im not a morning person(:
9. Left handed or Right handed?
    Both. Just kidding , lefty(;
10. Do you speak another language?
     Not sure how this is beauty related but french (:
11. How many pets do you have?
     I have a bunny<3
12. How did you come up with your blog name?
     I was reading Vogue and i came across this Olay ad. and it came to me
13. What is your favorite color?
     PINK ! And Gold
14. Nails: Long or Short
    Medium? I like a little past fingertips (:
15. Jeans or Sweatpants?
    Jeans, i feel comfortable in both
16. Dresses or Skirts?
    Both, i think i wear skirts more though
17. Scarves or Hats
    I am NOT a hat person but i love scarves. (:
18. Necklaces or Bracelets?
    Necklaces, i think they can be played up or down easier than bracelets.
19. Heels or Flats?
    Both, i could never choose <3
20.
 Do you swear? No(:

Thanks for reading. (=

No comments:

Post a Comment